COVID 19 Guidelines for Healthcare Workers
This was a closed-ended session with 66 Medical Students from the 3rd, 4th, and Final Year. The latest updates about COVID 19 were discussed by Dr. Umair Haider.
He shed lights on:
- Concept of Incubation Period
- Definition of Suspected Cases
- Who needs to be tested?
- Which Samples to be taken?
- Type of test.
- Early Recognition of the case.
- Contact and Droplet Precautions
- Personal Protective Equipment’s (PPEs)
- Quarantine and Isolation for COVID 19
- Clinical Management of Suspected or Confirmed COVID 19 Case
- Public Health Measures
There was a 1-hour Q/A session at the end.
Dr. Umair Haider
Chief Operating Officer, Infection Prevention and Control Foundation
Dr. Ayesha Rehan
President, VFAHT National Council 2020