How To Establish a
VFAHT provides a platform for students to develop leadership skills and creativity so that they can serve the nation. It aims at mentoring the youth to become responsible and productive members of society.
By committing to the Local Council, will help you to develop and refine new skills. It strengthens the connection to the community and makes it a healthy place to live in. Dedicating your time as a volunteer helps you make new friends, expand your network, and boost your professional skills and excellent options for higher education.
It allows you to be part of a growing network of passionate professionals in medicine and dentistry. They lead you to believe in yourself and encourage you to reach your full potential in life.
Who can Apply?
We encourage students to join the largest volunteer body of Pakistan. Students currently enrolled in any HEC recognized institute from across Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Gather a team of 5-15 like-minded students who are interested in volunteering.
- Get the necessary documents (Click here) required for the establishment process.
- Approach an active faculty member (Usually a Head of Department), brief him/her about this student organization, its mission, and the past activities.
- Take the faculty member on-board and invite him/her to become the ‘Faculty Staff President’ of the local chapter at your institution.
- Get a signed and stamped ‘Recommendation letter to the Head of Institute’ from the Faculty Staff President.
- Approach the Head of Institute/Registrar/Head of Student Affairs.
- Ask for permission to establish a student body and conduct activities from the Head of Institute.
- Invite Head of Institute to become the ‘Patron-In-Chief’ of the student body.
- Submit the scan copy of approved documents here
- Recruitment of volunteers according to selection process of local council.
a. Find guidelines for local council (here)
b. Apply for membership of local council at the institute. (Click here)
- You will receive an ‘approval of Local Council’ within 3-5 business days.
- Create a Facebook page of the local council e.g., VFAHT-AIMC.
- Announce Local Council members on the Facebook page.