Volunteers Oath Taking Ceremony is a tradition to induct new volunteers in Local and National Council at the start of every year and taking oath from all volunteers to the cause. The purpose of the event is to inculcate the sense of harmony between different local chapters and their administration.
Annual Volunteer Congress (VCON) is a national summit of office bearers and volunteers working under the umbrella of VFAHT for the reduction of the burden of Infectious diseases from Pakistan. It is designed in a way to ensure maximum participation of the volunteers who are the medical and dental students from institutes across the country. The different interactive activities stir the creative minds and yield ideas for the next year.
Annual Recognition Gala Dinner includes a stall exhibition by all medical and dental chapters of VFAHT, talks by faculty supervisors, and a recognition ceremony. All activities of the past year are presented and highlighted. The most hard-working volunteers who provide lead roles to the activities around the year are recognized in a recognition ceremony.
We encourage students to join the largest volunteer body of Pakistan. Students currently enrolled in any HEC recognized institute from across Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Write an email to email@example.com, sharing your interest in forming a local chapter at your institution. You will receive a formal invitation along with further instructions within 3-5 businsess days.
- Gather a team of 5-15 like-minded students who are interested in volunteering.
- Arrange and attend an Orientation Session with the Expansion and Outreach Team of VFAHT. The date and time of this session will be coordinated via email.
- Get the necessary documents (e.g Introductory presentations, application form templates, etc.) from the Expansion and Outreach Team VFAHT, required for the establishment process.
- Approach an active faculty member (Usually a Head of Department), brief him/her about this student organization, its mission, and the past activities.
- Take the faculty member on-board and invite him/her to become the ‘Faculty Staff President’ of the local chapter at your institution.
- Get a signed and stamped ‘Recommendation letter to the Head of Institute’ from the Faculty Staff President.
- Approach the Head of Institute/Registrar/Head of Student Affairs.
- Ask for permission to establish a student body and conduct activities from the Head of Institute.
- Invite Head of Institute to become the ‘Patron-In-Chief’ of the student body.
- Create a Facebook page of the local council e.g. VFAHT-AIMC.
- Create a Gmail account for formal coordination e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start the recruitment of volunteers according to ‘Selection Process of Local Council’.